Thursday, October 8, 2009

Small Successes 38

FaithButton
It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

1. WE achieved some major feast days over the last week. Some with more fanfare than others....but we did do them and the children learned from them as well as it being great for family bonding..

2.
It is so totally amazing that we were able to achieve ANYreal success this week as I have been consumed in my spare time reading Inkspell, and finished it today.

I have already started Inkdeath and am looking for any break to get extra reading time.
I guess the fact that we have gotten lessons done and and managed to have regular meals and communicate with each other at all is a true success, perhaps even a miracle.
We also managed meals without a stove again, please don't ask. It is a reoccurring irritation to us especially my Honey who can't help while he is away and gets frustrated.

3. I started "Orchard House Circle" with the girls on Tuesday and had a great time. I had a post ready to share what we did and our plans for next week BUT it got lost on Blogger somewhere.
So I will redo it soon.

Bonus 4. I spent a lot of time with the little girls reading "B" books and activities for the Alphabet Path. WE will finish this week and be able to finally move to "C." Hip Hip Hurray.

Well this is my list for this week. To enjoy some other wonderful Small Successes visit Faith and Family this week.

Blessings

3 comments:

Erin said...

Gae

What an amazing week!! I think any of those achievements are BIG successes on their own. Awesome!!!

Jessica Gordon said...

I agree with Erin! What a wonderful week you have had!

Judy Dudich said...

Wow! Way to go Gae! Three Cheers for sure!!!!!!!!! (So sorry about that stove...yikes)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...